Frog Bike 53 - Orange (Available in store collection only)
**Available in store collection only.
The 20-inch kids’ hybrid bike, has been carefully designed to help maximise the lifetime of the bike for a growing child. It is the ideal multi-purpose bike for 5 to 8-year-olds. For the minimum and maximum recommended inside leg length please see our fitting page.
The handlebars can be lowered or raised within a range of 40mm and adjusting the seat height is easy to do at home with the quick release system. This means a Frog Bike will grow with your child making it a great investment.
The bike also offers a lower bottom bracket position to ensure a safer riding position with feet closer to the ground, whilst allowing for a greater leg-length range to be accommodated. An additional 10mm spacer is placed above the handlebar stem to give the option to raise the handlebars higher as your child grows.
Designed and built in Great Britain, our hybrid bikes are perfect for roads, pavements, towpaths and forest trails. They come with mudguards and the option to attach a pannier rack to the frame, for ease of transporting school books and sports kits.
Our bikes inspire children to ride. From their lightweight child-specific frame that is easy to handle and manoeuvre, to the brakes that are specifically designed for small hands to grab, this all results in a confident bike rider who will jump at every opportunity to get out on their bike exploring.
Wheel Size: 20" inch
Why buy a Frog 53?
- Lightweight and sturdy frame, which makes the bike easy to manoeuvre
- The total weight of the bike including pedals is 8.15kg, which is 400g lighter than its predecessor
- Tektro brakes with small, easy to reach brake levers. Better control means improved confidence for young riders
- FrogFitTechnology® youth-specific 8-speed gear shifters with short lever travel and ultraslick cabling make changing gear and undulating rides a breeze
- Patented Frog cranks maintain a low Q-Factor (the distance between the pedals) for easier pedalling. A reduced distance between the pedals allows for maximum leverage on the pedals increasing efficiency
- Quick-release seat post for easy height adjustment as they grow
- Free 5-year warranty on frame and forks
- Reflectors, mudguard and bell included
Delivery & Returns
We aim to dispatch your order within 2 working days.
International orders, inside of Europe, usually take up to 7 working days to be received.
International orders, outside of Europe, usually take up to 3 weeks to be received.
If there is a delay, we will contact you.
Our Flat-Rate Delivery Costs are:
* When your shipment is received in your country, it may be liable for Customs Duty and Tax. Your local customs office will typically hold the parcel until all fees have been paid. If duties and taxes are not covered, your parcel may be destroyed or returned to us. Customs duties and taxes are determined independently of Fabric Flavours. We do not have control over the charges incurred. We reserve the right to deduct ANY loss in value of merchandise from the order value before refunds are processed. We recommend customers check with local postal services if they are not sure about custom charges in their country.
We hope you love your product as much as we loved making it.
If you would like to return your item(s) please contact us within 28 days. If the item is new and unused, with all the labels and tags intact, and in its original packaging, you’ll get a full refund.
Please note, Fabric Flavours will not accept items that have been worn, damaged or if the tags have been removed.
This returns policy does not affect your statutory rights.